Sunday, April 1, 2007

Day 14

Saturday
Saturday is supposed to be my "day off", according to educated guesses and not a professional, as I haven't met with one yet. But I still did the dog hike (we hiked to the top of Griffith Park and saw choppers cycling through constantly to load up with water to put out the Universal City brushfire), and I jogged. Maybe the gods didn't want me jogging, because at the end a bird shit on my wristwatch and shirt.

I also did sideways running, some call it "grapevine", to make sure i don't underdevelop my side stability muscles.

I'm still being vexed by dunk videos. I found out an illustrator/designer in my motion graphics industry was a pro basketball star in Asia. Ohhhh, they make it look so easy. (lost the link momentarily)...here it is .

No comments: