Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day 38

Tuesday
Had a decent workout today, was still a little sore. I can always push myself harder, too.

A little bummed, because in order to do the recommended API workouts, I'd have to workout 3 hours a day, something I just can't do. Not sure how to reconcile this.

Here's this week's video. Music is from The Fratellis and Mika. The next week's video should be good, as I'll finally show many of core exercises I learned (minus the ones that require nautilus equipment).



Also, you can see the previous weekly recaps here:
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come, Come again ! Whatever you are... Whether you are infidel, idolater or fireworshipper. Whether you have broken your vows of repentance a hundred times This is not the gate of despair, This is the gate of hope. Come, come again...

thecityofsteel said...

After seeing this latest installment, I no longer believe you will dunk.