Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Day 31

Tuesday
Huge News!!!

First, out of nowhere, I got an appointment at the elite API , Wednesday morning. (This is the place where NBA and NFL draftees and current players train). It's gonna take 2 hours to evaluate me and devise a workout for the quest, and Mickey will be there to listen and film it. This, while a very expensive thing to do, could be a huge boost to my vertical....literally. Don't expect video of this till the weekend though.

Today's workout was fair. I did my jog/run sprints with no side effects. Watching myself in the video where I "sprint" is kinda embarrassing, so i have a side quest now, which is to look like I'm sprinting when I feel like I'm sprinting! Gotta raise those knees!

PS- Thanks to those who comment about the importance of stretching. I agree, and that support will get me through the extra few seconds of holding a stretch till it hurts.

No comments: