Friday, March 30, 2007

Day13

Friday
Ran without the dogs this morning because:
1. Zeke's bad leg (from the car accident) seemed to be sore
2. Yesterday Zoe got bit by another dog when we ran by, and I didn't want to deal
3. I thought I'd go alone so I could do my own pace
So it was a good jog, and I pushed myself well.

And when I got home at 11pm last night from work, I found a jump rope from my wife! Isn't that sweet? It's a Reebok rope, and all plastic, no threaded rope. I tried it out this morning, and it works great! However, I could barely jump. At least I don't need to do the net-touch jumps, b/c those were annoying. Now I'll just jump rope. Mickey said 5 minutes of jumprope equals 15 minutes of a jog...I believe it.

I've been watching too many dunk videos on youtube lately, like James White and Ladyman. Ladyman looks like he's hung on support cables, it's unreal. Seeing all these videos gets a little disheartening, because it makes me feel like everyone can dunk, and it's super easy.... but it's not! So I need to just stay in the moment and focus on training as much as possible.

No comments: