Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Day 3

Tuesday
Didn't workout this morning because I had a 7am dentist appointment. I always schedule them early so that I don't miss work. Here's the good news though. Since I left my hellish-hours job last month, I'm now at a better freelance gig where they work normal days (8-10 hours). This will be perfect for my quest, as I won't be pulling all-nighters or anything.

I'm not sure which direction to go in my career right now, so I'm carpe-ing the diem with my quest. Murphy's Law is strong with me, so I'll probably get a U2 video or something when i'm one inch away from dunking...

Anyways, I left work at 6:30 (unheard of!) and did my workout this evening.

I am sore all over -arms, abs...not as much in legs...that won't be till next week once i'm in shape...

2 comments:

Digging Deep said...

I am living vicariously through your quest. I'm at 220 or so. In high school and college I weighed 165. I am 5' 10" and could dunk a volleyball up until my sophomore year at UT-Austin...then I found the all-you-can-eat buffet at Conan's Pizza...pretty much ended my athletic pursuits. Do it for the portly of us!

billie boy said...

What's whack is that I was at the dentist at 7:00 AM at Tuesday, too. Bizarre. How are you measuring your vertical jump on the video? a best guess?