Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Day 9-10

Monday
The consensus was I should take a break after a tough Sunday, so I just did situps and pushups.

-------------------------------------

Tuesday
My legs are so sore it's difficult to walk. Today I continued the more jumping based workout, but I still ran three miles. My knee is still a little sore, however today's workout didn't make it worse.

Made contact with the API guys, and they were open to giving me a few workouts, and letting me film it! This could be invaluable.

I'm weighing myself a lot now, and noticing my weight fluctuates up to 7 pounds. A lady at work said she read in a girl mag that one should weigh themselves in the morning after going to the bathroom. Works for me.

1 comment:

Bret Starr said...

Hey Joel:
Don't leave us hanging like that. You have a responsibility to your readers. I'm invested in your quest to dunk and I need daily updates. Good luck; and dunk for all of us who just missed dunking by a few inches at whatever moment we peaked in our basketball career. Claim your birthright.