Friday, February 8, 2008

Week 46.1

Man, I got hit with some busy busy because of work. Sleep is hard to come by, and it's gonna stay like this until Wednesday. It's actually been a while since I've been this busy, as I'm coming out of "retirement".

Meanwhile, my legs have been really sore for a week. The various lunge exercises I'm doing are really killing me. I hope the soreness reflects strengthening, and not injury. Kelly gave me a couple new warmups that should help with flexibility. We'll see how it goes. I'll provide details of my workouts soon. I'll do it in the blog, and in the video too.

I'm thinking that I shoot my next video in a week, during NBA All-Star weekend. And post it soon after. Maybe I'll edit during the dunk contest....HA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Who do you think will win the 2008 slam dunk contest?

Good luck with your training!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck. I have the same goal as you and I have read the VJB. Looking forward to you posting the videos on the lunges. Don't stop the Dunk Dream!