Monday, February 11, 2008

Week 47.1

Wow. Not only have I been busy, but I got socked with a deblitating cold on Saturday as well. Today, Monday, I was miserable and useless at work (don't tell my bosses!). My eyes hurt, I couldn't breathe, and I just wanted to sleep. I didn't even workout, but I'm hoping to workout tomorrow, even though I'll still be sick. If I can go to bed early tonight......(it's already after 10pm).

I'm not losing weight. I can't wait to see what pain-in-the-ass diet Kelly puts me on. I've already tripled my intake of salad rabbit food. I think it comes down to not enough cardio. Kelly reluctantly says I can jog, but suggests that I do graduated sprints of 100 yards x 6 reps or something. The thing is, when i jog, I don't feel "warmed up" and ready to go until the 3rd mile.

Another solution would just be to play more ball. Sadly, I only play maybe once a year. The ankle and shoulder injuries just got too prevalent, and would certainly derail my quest.

Looking forward to making next video, even though my vert is still poop.

No comments: