Thursday, February 21, 2008

Week 48.1

BILLS
Working 4 jobs at once is not easy, and Friday I'll probably miss my workout. I just have too much going on. And I gots ta pay the billses.

However, I think I've lost a couple pounds (better than nothing), and I'm re-gaining towards my meager max vert (better than nothing). On Wednesday, I worked out in the basketball gym at LA fitness, and almost got to the base of my knuckles. I definitely think that working out almost everyday is helping, as I feel a little springier.

And I think the lunges are helping. I'm getting better at them, and feel some added flexibility. I'm not utilizing my glutes as much as a good lunge should, but I'm headed in that direction.

I ran out of battery power the other day, so couldn't film all of my workouts yet. Not that I'd have time to do work on my next video anytime soon. Maybe once 2 of my jobs die down...

I'm gonna workout on Saturday instead, if I'm not too exhausted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is the video that you promise? we want to see if your struggle did any good, before we begin ouerselfs. :-)
Keep up the good work!!!