Friday, January 4, 2008

Week 41.2

Hooker Trannies
Darndest thing happened this morning at 6am. I awoke to my dogs barking and the sound of a woman screaming. My wife usually gets up around 5:30am to jog and go to work.

As soon as I became coherent, I threw off the covers and raced for the front door. In my head, I was worried that my wife had just been attacked, or was being attacked. So I didn't just explode out of the door, but opened it carefully for cover. Standing there was a tall black woman screaming.

I should point out that while I live on a beautiful tree-lined street in Hollywood, I also live a couple blocks south of tranvestite hooker central. She seemed like a woman, but my intuition was saying "man". He/She screamed "I've been robbed" as an SUV tore away. "He stole my phone!". I was thinking, that's it? You just woke me up for a phone? I'm standing in front of a strange He/She in my underwear?

I got my celly and called 9-1-1. They asked to speak to He/She. I looked down at my foot and noticed a huge golf ball size knot had swollen up. When I jumped off the bed, I slipped and my foot smashed into the bed and adrenaline kept me from noticing. I got an inch and a half laceration on my foot that was already turning blue. Damn that Tranny!

But I was happy my wife was OK (she was in the bathroom). She dressed the wound, and I tried to sleep an hour before my workout. Amazingly, because the knot was on the middle outside of my foot, it doesn't hurt that much and I could do my workout! It hurts more now, but I hope it's fine come Monday.

No comments: