Monday, May 28, 2007

Day 70-72

Saturday, Sunday, Monday
Saturday - dog hike, then a light jog and plyo and situps

Sunday - dog hike (rest day)

Monday - lifted weights. Felt weaker, but still lifted the same if not more. I got up to 5 reps @ 205 with squat, and got up to 5 reps @ 165 with deadlift, i think...i need to write this stuff down as I do it so I can chart my progress...I didn't do good mornings (bend over more than squat) because my lower back was pretty sore and I don't want to push it.

As for diet, cityofsteel wanted to know what i'm eating. I must confess, my diet could be better, in that, i'm not doing one set official thing. In fact, I've only lost 10 pounds in 2 months. I'm at 194, and I weighed around 180 in high school. I CAN say that I haven't had fast food since my quest began, and i'm eating more salads. I hate salads. But when I eat them, I feel better. But today (Memorial Day), I had 2 burgers and a hotdog. In sum: NO FAST FOOD, MORE SALADS.

Oh - since I've been lifting, my appetite increased. I'm thinking of doing the protein shakes for the first time. Stay tuned.

No video this week. Next week looks good for that. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Increased appetite means you have to feed it. I'm sure you know all about it though.

If you're worried about your back on good mornings, try Romanian Deadlifts. Or try Glute Ham Raises... I'm telling ya, they'll literally kick your ass (and hams).