Thursday, May 24, 2007

Day 67-68

Wednesday, Thursday
Wednesday I simply missed my workout. I overslept a little, had to take the dogs to the groomers - boom - no workout. However, I did yoga with my wife for 30 minutes at night. It was the third time I've done yoga, and it felt like a good thing to do, since I was feeling sore from Tuesday's weightlifting. I was mostly sore in my shoulders and trapezius, from the cable pull workouts. My legs/butt were surprisingly unsore, but I'm in good shape down there.

Thursday, i did the jog, plyo, and abs. But I had no energy. I had to cut short some of the plyo because I just didn't have the gas in the tank. I want to think this is good in that Tuesday's weightlifting really got me.

Tomorrow, Friday, I'm back in the weightroom. As measly the amount I already lifted, it will probably be less tomorrow.

2 comments:

billie boy said...

yeah, biotch

Jeffrey said...

Good improvement! Nice to see a little payoff from the training!