Thursday, May 3, 2007

Day 46-47

Wednesday, Thursday
Same ol. Get up. Exercise....

Though today, the security alarm people didn't show, so I was too pissed to concentrate. Then my dog Zoe attacked a cat under a car, literraly pulling it out with it in her mouth - the cat taking swipes all the way. And Zeke was at it too. In the end, Zoe was bleeding above her eye and had blood in her mouth, but the cat got away (luckily). So I couldn't concentrate further.

Feel like I need to work out harder, and at a gym. Not to mention, my working life feels like it's about to get more crazy, for a long time. I had these 2 months to fulfill my quest, and the window is closing. I hope to keep working out as much as possible for the months to come....

Even the 6-pack abs program is 4 months, not 2.

No comments: