Sunday, August 17, 2008

Week 74.1

Chugging
I've just been barely managing to do weights 2x a week, maybe jogging 2x a week.

I hurt my back a few weeks ago, so I've only been going up to 185lbs on squats, up to 10 reps. After 2-3 weeks, my legs weren't getting sore after each workout. I decide to do light deadlifts, and boom, my hamstrings and ass got sore again. A good sore.

My life is just getting busier and crazier with a home move, a baby close to birth, and 10-12 hour workdays. Wish it were different. That's where the lottery comes in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U should slowly try to increase ur squat weight. If u weigh 188 and squat 185 ten times then its obvious thats ur weakness, stength. But if it gets too easy then the squats are really useless if u squat a weight that doesnt challenge u. When u train u want to put ur body out of its comfort zone so u can adapt.

Anonymous said...

Nevermind I didnt see ur last week thing. Well why not with lesser weight try jump squats with barbell, so it places less pressure on ur back while still working out ur legs well