Friday, April 25, 2008

Week 57.1

OUCH
So, i restarted my workouts last week. I did Bulgarian lunges on Friday, and had lost 25% of my strength. By Sunday, I couldn't walk, and getting onto the toilet was an adventure of muscle pain. So I delayed working out until Tuesday, starting with jump plyos and upper body. I didn't get back to Bulgies until today, and it wasn't pretty. As in, I had lost even more strength, and now it's my glutes that hurt. Specifically, my left glute. The silver lining is that I'm obviously working the right muscles.

Thanks to everyone for the supportive comments. I'm often a negative guy, but this quest has been all positive for me (though still can get discouraging). It's amazing how I have zero tolerance for haters. This new found positivity through my quest has spiritual overtones, but I'll save that for another day.

No comments: