Friday, September 14, 2007

Week 25.2

Week of Weights
Monday, my main workout was squats. I did 3x8, at 155/165/175lbs. I didn't want to overdo it after my 2 week hiatus - and i was still sore the next day.

Thursday, my main workout was deadlift. I did 3x8, at 185/205/225lbs. Again I went "light", but I'm amazed at how my deadlift seems stronger. Though I think I read somewhere that deadlift is supposed to be stronger than squat. Still, it's cool.

My ankles and achilles are a little sore, so even jogging was hard. I'm aware that jogging isn't "ideal" for jump training. But neither is being out of shape with less flexibility. But I will try to do some light plyometrics with the jogging too, if i can.

No videos for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read your entire blog a few weeks ago, and i give you praise for your deducation... i didnt think it would take this long, but good looking for pushing until u cant push anymore... i hope u accomplish this soon... ima still check in every week to see.

ME said...

Just found the blog. Really interesting concept and I wish you the best of luck. Can't wait to see if you can do it! I'm 5'7" and have never really thought about dunking. I'm happy with a baseline jumper now and again.