Thursday, August 2, 2007

Week 19.1

Fear not, my friends! I am still doing the training.

Great news today! I did 4 sets of deadlift, but the final set I went up to 245 pounds! Not too shabby. And for squats, while i've reduced the load so I can go all the way down, I've moved from 165 to 175 pounds....

I've also had some gruelling and odd work hours, but I've been able to get in weights 2x a week. I'm starting my final phase of the Vertical Jump Bible novice weights/plyos, but I think I am just going to repeat the regiment until I get close to 1.5x my bodyweights in the squats.

I haven't tried to touch the rim in weeks.

Obviously, my posts have slowed down, again because there's not much to say. So I've made an executive decision to mark my posts by week, instead of day. Huzzah!

No comments: