Friday, November 9, 2007

Week 33.1

So one of my jumping buddy cohorts online, ScoobyChau, told me not to bend my knees over my toes so much when I do squats. I became so self conscious, now my knees have hurt all week. Thanks Scoob ;-).

However, my deadlift felt strong, and I'll try moving up another 10 pounds to 275, and up to 225 in squat, finally. I started at 225 but wasn't squatting deep enough. 3 months later, I hope to be back at that weight with the proper form.

I actually feel a little exhausted, but don't want to take a break quite yet because I'm going to Italy in a few weeks and I want that to be my break.

I'm also thinking of paying to consult with the VJB master, Kelly Baggett, because I'm sick of this plateau I've been at for 5 months.

Finally, yes, I could lose more weight, but it's not due to diet, but age. The body simply takes on more fat, and it sucks. Technically, I can always workout more, but there's the time issue. Then again, I'm not supposed to "overtrain". So I'm damned either way.

No comments: